The MP800 MP Rotator® offers the benefits of multi-stream multi-trajectory (MSMT) technology in areas smaller than ever before possible. The MP800 provides the same excellent wind-resistance, high distribution uniformity, double-pop nozzle protector, and extreme resilience to dirt and debris found in standard MP Rotators. Realize water savings for tight spaces. The MP800 delivers water at a low application rate of 0.8 in/hr, less than half that of traditional spray nozzles.
- Recommended operating pressure: 40 PSI (2.8 bar)
- Recommended to use with clean water
- MP800SR-90 uses a 60 mesh built-in nozzle filter
- MP800SR-360 uses a 40 mesh built in nozzle filter
- Use 150 mesh pre-filter arrangement
- Hunter ACZ, PCZ, or ICZ drip filters are a great solution for zone-specific MP800SR arrangements
The MP800SR has a 0.8” per hour application rate and is not designed to operate on the same zones as other MP Rotator sprinklers. It does not have "matched precipitation".