800 Series Pressure Ctrl
Pressure control valves react or respond through a pressure control regulator.
The basic body can be equipped with several different control packages in various combinations for controlling pressure and flow in large piping systems. The pressure control regulator directs water flow which positions the sleeve during operation. If the control function is pressure reducing, the sleeve position (or flow through the valve) is controlled by downstream pressure. If the control function is pressure sustaining or relief, the sleeve position is controlled by upstream pressure. It's also engineered for extremely high efficiency, resulting in low friction loss and high capacity. It's light weight and compact for ease of shipping, handling and service.
Pressure Control Options:
Simplicity Of Operation
The only calibrated pressure control available in the industry. Convenient for setting correct pressure and for quickly checking proper adjustment range.
reliable Pressure Control
Low friction spool works without any pressure drop.
Advanced Sensitivity Bushing
This feature can stop wild pressure swings and tune the valve for needed accuracy.
AND PRECISION ACCURACY
- Both reducing and sustaining function
- No Pressure drop required to regulate
- Widest flow available
- Proportional throttle design
- Pressure accuracy at different temperatures
- Freeze proof easy clean filter
- Valve quick pressure check fittings
Made of the toughest chemically resistant materials. 100% tested for accuracy.
- Pressure Control Literature - [181KB]
- Pressure Reducing Manual On-Off Literature - [269KB]
- Pressure Reducing Electric On-Off Literature - [402KB]
- Pressure Sustaining Literature - [515KB]
- 800 Series Control Valve Selection Guide - [1MB]
- Pressure Control Pilot Upgrade & Service Kit Information - [1MB]
Accessories and related products
Window+ Battery Operated Controllers installed on a 800 Series Control Valve provides wireless automation. A 9 volt DC Battery provides all power required to turn valves on and off. Ideal in applications that require many on and off cycles per day.
The Nelson ACV200 Air Control Valve is outstanding for controlling air in irrigation systems. The ACV provides all three types of air relief: air relief, vacuum air relief, and continuous air release under pressure.