World Leader In High Volume
Built to last
Unequaled in value and tradition.
Nelson Big Guns® are recognized the world over as the large-volume sprinkler leaders in quality, performance and technical support. They are engineered and precision manufactured for heavy-duty reliability and long wear life.
Every Nelson Big Gun® is subjected to the toughest inspection testing and quality control standards in the industry, including individual water testing of every gun at the factory
Excellent Drive Action. The SR Series has the same slow forward and reverse speeds, increasing stability and improving uniformity.
Patented Pressure and Flow Compensating Drive Spoon eliminates need for adjustments throughout the ful range of nozzle sizes and pressures.
Three styles of nozzles, the taper bore for maximum performance, a ring nozzle set for economic nozzle size changes, and a taper ring nozzle that combines the benefits of both.
The heavy duty lower bearing unit is the key to the long life of the Nelson Big Guns. Two heavy duty sealed ball bearings take the force of the thrust energy and keep the seals aligned. The ball bearings provide the best wear protection in the lower unit so the seals remain aligned for a much longer time.
Hand Adjustable Stops for Precise Arc Control. Hand adjustable stops with no tools.
- Big Gun Brochure - [2MB]
- Taper Bore Nozzle Data - [436KB]
- Ring Nozzle Data - [885KB]
- Taper Ring Nozzle Data - [905KB]
- Big Gun Thrust Force Information - [110KB]
- Big Gun - Pivot End Gun - [2MB]
- Big Gun - Solid Set Irrigation - [633KB]
- Big Gun - Industrial Applications - [1MB]
- Big Gun - Traveler Irrigation - [518KB]
- Big Gun - Feedlot Dust Suppression - [1MB]
- Big Gun - Sports Field - [550KB]
- Big Gun- Reclaimed Water - [394KB]
- Big Gun - Arena - [592KB]